Glaucoma Specialist in Delhi – Glaucoma is a disorder caused by increase in Intra Ocular Pressure (IOP). If not treated in time, it may result in irreversible and permanent loss of vision. Khanna Eye Centre is fully equipped and has appropriate technology and expertise for the management of all cases of Glaucoma. All patients coming to the center are screened to detect early cases of Glaucoma so that timely treatment could be provided and further progress of the disease controlled.
In case of any of the symptoms given below, you are advised to contact the Glaucoma Specialist in Delhi at Khanna Eys Centre at the earliest.
- Sudden decrease of vision
- Extreme eye pain
- Headache, Nausea and vomiting
- Glare and light sensitivity
Persons having the following risk factors should also have a regular checkup for Glaucoma:
- Family history of Glaucoma
- Those 40 years and above of age
- Those having Diabetes
- Patients on long term Steroids
- Any physical injury to the Eye
Glaucoma is of two types:
- Open angle glaucoma
- 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM angle glaucoma
Most of the patients can be managed by medications only. Uncontrolled cases may have to undergo Laser or Surgical treatment